The main tasks of the Innovative Support Centre:
- collect and consolidate the information available to the public about innovative ideas and implemented innovative solutions in the field of economy, management and industry of the Russian Federation;
- conduct the initial expert examination of proposed innovative ideas and innovations;
- support innovative solutions.
The main functions of the Centre:
- Concerning collection and consolidation of the information:
- monitoring of information resources for innovative ideas and innovations;
- formation of a consolidated register of promising innovative ideas and innovations;
- classification of innovative ideas and innovations from the registry according to work complementation stages and to possible areas of their implementation;
- publication of the consolidated register of classified innovative ideas and promising designs on the CPMI’s site.
Concerning initial expert examination:
- conduct initial technological expertise;
- conduct initial economic efficiency assessment;
- conduct initial assessment of influence of innovative ideas and innovations on the environment and the social sphere.
Concerning support of the innovative solutions:
- counseling the innovators how to implement innovative solutions;
- provide information on the innovative solutions to the third parties concerned through forums, conferences or open communication;
- form the business plans drafts for the implementation of innovative ideas and innovations.
The Centre activity is controlled and coordinated by the Innovation Expert Council of the CPMI.